7.15.2009

Creative Laziness


I'm feeling really creative today but I'm having a hard time making anything concrete. I started making a necklace this morning and got distracted. Started embroidering and got distracted. Started sketching and got distracted.
Does anyone have any secret tools to producing results? I did have a more productive day today than the past few, but I still feel like I didn't accomplish anything important. I think I make my to-do lists too long and get discouraged before I even start. I am feeling really overwhelmed with all of my thoughts.
I think I need some chocolate.

2 comments:

Country Girl said...

Or some pot.

I'm just saying.

sly said...

Starting things is better than doing nothing at all (or napping)! What keeps you focused? Fire, Desire, The Heavenly Choir. Ha, I just made that up. Good luck, chickie